We have dealt many times with SHIFT Environment, here’s how they describe their sustainability vision and environmental reporting services.
Our vision is for all UK homes and buildings to be warm, inexpensive to run, surrounded by luscious biodiverse greenery and resilient to the adverse effects of climate change. The buildings are made from responsibly sourced materials and any waste is reduced and dealt with sustainably. Everyone in these buildings will enjoy being inside and outside and be safe in the knowledge that they are making their contribution to a sustainable world.
Our part in this utopian vision is to provide the data. After all, you can only manage what you measure. At SHIFT we transform client data into an excellent environmental report to provide organisations with a comprehensive, holistic and independent assessment of their current environmental performance. Results are benchmarked against similar organisations, together with clear and practical actions to improve their performance.
As well as specialising in UK social housing, we also do full environmental reporting for:
- Care homes
- GP surgeries
- Rail carriage leasing companies
- And we’ve even helped a millionaire reduce his electric bill!
Our reports cover, energy and CO2 emissions, water efficiency, waste management, responsible materials, flood risk, overheating risk, biodiversity and sustainable transport.
Clients use our reports for:
- Effective environmental strategy development – after all you can only manage what you measure. You also need to know where you are as well as where you’re going
- Compliance – Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) and Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- ESG reports for investors – the international banking community is looking for environmental credentials from the organisations they invest in. There may come a time soon where businesses can’t get investment without eco-credentials
- Increased profits – as well as direct savings on an organisations’ energy costs, making environmental improvements can lead to lots of other opportunities to increase profits. These can range from improved staff retention to selling more products and services. Take a look at our profit calculator to see what it could mean for your organisation : https://shiftenvironment.co.uk/news/profits-calculator-estimating-the-profit-from-good-environmental-performance/
The SHIFT team are professional environmentalists and have a vast range of experience. Please be in touch if you have a query. We look forward to hearing from you.